Here’s the thing about love: it’s hard to put into words. Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy, and can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats. Luckily, some the world’s greatest artists, poets and performers have managed to articulate the magic of love. Here are the best collections of love quotes which are inspiring and come from the heart.
1. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return. And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.
2. When two people love each other, they don’t look at each other, they look in the same direction.
When two people are inlove they have the same goals, the same dreams. That’s to make each other better. They helped each other reach their goals in life. Through ups and downs, they remain undistracted by others.
3. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
4. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… It will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
5. A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
If someone loves you that much, they will not hold any barriers on you or against you. They will love you. Love will grow if you let it, and it will fill your senses and help you move through the hard times, whether its relationship problems, family, sickness, doesn’t matter, or all the good times. Let your love loose.
6. Love is so special precisely because it has the ability to hurt us when it fails.
Don’t take the failure personally. Relationships fail every day, and not always because there isn’t enough love to go around. Whatever the reason, learning how to move on from a person you loved deeply is an extremely difficult process, and one that takes time. Luckily, it’s done every day, and done with success.
Some people think love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun. But reality is a bit different and love is hard. So what the true love meant to be? It’s caring of someone you love, being with him when he/she needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after him/her.