We have collected some of the best love quotes tagalog for true lovers. These quotes are dedicated to all of you gals and guys. Spread love, not hatred.
1. Alam mo kung ba’t ginaganyan ka niya? Kasi sinanay mo siya.
Stop complaining about how badly he/she treats you when you’re letting him/her to. Know your worth. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride – it’s self-respect.
2. Humanap ka ng taong handang tanggapin lahat ng iyong kapintasan… at hindi ang iyong kagandahan.
Love is about acceptance. Love is not about finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, but it is the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But what is the point in achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. If something is perfect, then there is nothing left.
3. Aminin mo kahit gaano pa kasakit, mapapagod at mapapagod ka pa ring umiyak. Yung tipong mga mata mo na yung mismong sumuko.
No matter how hard you try or how bad you want to, you can’t easily ease the pain. That pain just stays in place. Cry as much as you want. Crying lessens the pain but it doesn’t make it fade away. Although it’s just a small tear, it is the heaviest thing in the world.
4. Hindi lahat ng naghihintay may napapala. Yung iba nagmumukhang tanga.
How long can you keep waiting for? It’s like signing up to a long waiting marathon with no end to it – it’s exhausting and even debilitating. Nobody is that special that they warrant you waiting them for their attention. You deserve better than waiting around for someone to make up their mind about you. Choose you, before you lose you.
5. Wag kang humingi ng paliwanag kung wala kang balak maniwala at lalong wag kang magmahal kung wala kang balak magtiwala.
Loving means trusting. What’s love without trust? Nothing. You can’t have love without trust, that’s like having a car with no steering wheel…
6. Wala ng mas titibay pa sa relasyon kung pareho kayong lumalaban para sa iisang intensyon na maging magkasama habang panahon.
A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other. Relationships include: fights, jealousy, arguments, and tears. But a real relationship fights through all of those with love. They motivate each other to go further in life.
7. Mahalin mo yung taong kahit hindi niya sabihin na mahal ka, makikita mo namang lagi ka niyang inuuna kahit busy siya.
Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. When someone tells you they are too ‘busy’… It’s not a reflection of their schedule; it’s a reflection of your spot on their schedule.