Love is not about staring at each other, but staring off in the same direction. Like everything else, successful love too is based on a few rules. If you want a happy and everlasting relationship, read and apply the rules of relationship that we gather from different resources.
1. It’s amazing how you can fall in love with a person you didn’t even notice the first time you met them.
Isn’t it amazing that the person you never could imagine spending your life with is the person you truly love right now? The best things in life are really unexpected – because there were no expectations. Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.
2. They don’t miss you when you’re gone. They miss you when you move on.
Well, that’s how it goes normally. Exes usually comes back and gonna tell you they terribly miss you as if they didn’t do something wrong when you moved on. When they saw you happy with your life without them that’s the time they’ll want you back so bad.
3. Be with someone who knows exactly what they have when they have you, not someone who’ll realize it when they’ve lost you.
Don’t spend precious time on people who doesn’t give you any importance when you’re still on their hand. Be with someone who appreciates you. Nothing is nicer than having someone who… Appreciates you in the smallest things.. Accepts you in times of hardships. Comforts you when you’re troubled. Loves you no matter what and is simply happy for having you in their life.
4. Great couples still get angry with each other, but they continue to discuss a problem until there is a solution, even if it takes several days.
Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it’s important to face them together as a couple. If an aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t simply ignore it, but instead address it with your partner. Things change, so respond to them together as they do. A real couple never gives up on each other despite hardships and difficulties. Every problem, argument, and misunderstanding we have gone through only makes our relationship stronger and stronger.
5. Don’t say it unless you mean it. And if you mean it, be ready to prove it.
A tongue has no bone but it can break a heart so be careful with your words. Mean what you say, and say what you mean. Don’t expect others to read your mind, and don’t play games with their heads and hearts.
6. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.
Never ever make your other half feel alone because if you do, you’ll end up losing her. When will you pay attention? If she’s already gone, and there’s no way of getting her back? As long as you’re breathing, show your special someone how much you love her. Make her feel everyday that she’s exceptional.
7. Don’t let past relationships ruin your future happiness. Scars remind us of where we are going.
Don’t let someone or something that didn’t make it in your life continue to hurt you. If you do, you’re still giving a portion of your life to something that no longer exists. It’s like letting your happiness slip into a black hole. Learn the lesson, release the pain, and move on. Scars remind us of where we have been, not where we are headed.