Love is a funny thing. It’s an intensely personal yet universal thing. It has a thousand definitions and not one of them gets it exactly right. It’s a feeling. It’s an experience. It’s inside of us and yet elusive. We desire it yet fear it. It’s the central experience of our lives and yet it remains a mystery.
1. Sadyang mahirap lang talagang kalimutan yung mga taong nagbibigay sayo ng magagandang alaala.
The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and still remembering someone after that person walks out of your sight.
2. Kung magpapakatanga ka lang din, dun nalang sa taong mahal ka. Hndi sa taong mahal mo nga, wala namang ibang ginawa kundi ang saktan ka.
Don’t allow someone not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don’t find you worth the effort or the time, why should you waste yours?
3. Sa panahon ngayon mas madali ng paniwalaan ang “Libre kita” kesa sa “Mahal kita”
Nowadays, it’s easier to believe that someone’s going to treat you than believing the word “I love you.” Saying I love you without meaningful actions, leaves the expression meaningless. Love is shown by actions, saying it is just one action, doing it is true representation, love is repetitious, say it and show it repeatedly.
4. Kapag pinilit mo ang sarili mo sa taong ayaw sayo para kang NAMANGKA sa KALSADA, hindi kana UMUUSAD, mukha kapang TANGA!
Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to be. You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.
5. Kapag iniwan ka niya sa ere, iwan mo na rin, bawal ang tanga.
It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
6. Sa PAG-IBIG, hindi mo na kailangang intindihin ang iniisip ng iba. Dahil ang mahalaga ay MAHAL niyo ang isa’t-isa.
You can’t please all of the people all of the time, but you can please some of the people some of the time. Stop worrying on what other people might say to you in terms of loving someone, listen to them but don’t follow. Follow your heart, your happiness and yourself. You’re old enough to know what’s right and wrong.
Love is brave, love is rare, love is beautiful, and it is something that many seek but have trouble finding. How can love be brave? It may mean that one must be brave in order to take on love because it has the power to leave you feeling bad if it goes away. How is love rare if it’s always available to everyone all of the time? Perhaps it’s referring to true love shared between two people in equal amounts. No matter what, it’s beautiful, as love always is.