We’ve compiled this list of what we felt to be the best tagalog love quotes for you to share with your special someone, family and friends.
1. Balang araw , sa tamang panahon.. May isang taong magsasabi sayo kung bakit ka para sa kanya at hindi para sa iba.
In the end, it’s still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what is available. It is still best to wait for the one you love rather than settle for the one who is around. It’s still best to wait for theright person, because life is too short to waste on the wrong one.
2. Kung magpapakatanga ka lang din, dun nalang sa taong mahal ka. Hndi sa taong mahal mo nga, wala namang ibang ginawa kundi ang saktan ka.
Loving the right person at the wrong time is better than loving the wrong person who will make you suffer throughout your life. So don’t settle for anything less. In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. Its important to combine the two in just the right amount.
3. Kung talagang mahal mo ang isang tao, sabihin mo at patunayan mo.
If you miss someone tell them. If you like someone, tell them. If you love someone, show it. Life is too short to keep your feelings inside. If you love someone, say it and show it. If someone doesn’t Love You, accept it and walk on knowing that God will bring the right person.
4. Dun ka sa taong binibigyan ka ng halaga kahit hindi mo hilingin.
Find someone who knows your worth more than you do. If the person you are with today don’t know your worth, realize that it’s okay because they aren’t meant for you anyway. All that matters is that you know your worth and what’s best for you.
5. Kahit ano ka pa, kung talagang mahal ka niya, mahal ka niya.
Love is… Accepting the other person just the way they are… and not trying to change them to be something else. Love is appreciating differences as well as similarities.
6. Wag kang magmakaawa sa taong hindi ka mahal, nagpapakatanga ka na, sinasaktan mo pa sarili mo.
Everyone wants to be loved without having to ask for it! If you feel yourself starting to yearn attention and begging for love then something may be severely wrong in your relationship. The problem most likely doesn’t rely in the dynamic of the whole relationship, but instead more in the individual participants of the relationship.
7. Kung gusto mo nang matibay at matagalang relasyon, dapat paulit ulit kang nagmamahal, lagi.. sa iisang tao.
Falling in love is the easiest part of any relationship, maintaining that relationship is the most difficult part. It is the job of both people participating in the relationship to keep the relationship as interesting as possible. During a relationship things will fizzle down, as with anything we do in life, nothing lasts forever unless you make it last. The feelings of love we first share when we first fall in love are actually a result of natural chemicals in our body being released, and overtime our bodies release less and less of these chemicals.