Tagalog Quotes about Love
Live with love, and it brings out the best in you. Falling in love is a beautiful thing, because when you fall in love everything seems much clearer. We offer you Tagalog Quotes about Love, share these quotes to your special someone and love ones. Make them feel that they are loved.
1. Kung nagagawa mong hindi tumawa sa mga jokes na natawanan mo na, bakit di mo subukang wag nang umiyak sa taong naiyakan mo na.
Cry as hard as you want to, but when you stop, make sure you never cry for the same reason again. It’s all about falling into the same pattern again and again and again. It’s said madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
2. Di rin maganda yung bigay ka ng bigay at intindi ka ng intindi. Dahil ang ending, ikaw ang hindi mapagbigyan at hindi maintindihan.
One thing that we must all learn when pursuing relationships is that we must commit to someone who is choosing to honor our commitment with the same intensity level. Never give someone the whole cow who only wants a glass of milk.
3. Kapag nasasaktan tayo isa lang ang hinahanap natin..Mahigpit na yakap.
Sometimes, a hug is all you need to make you feel better. You just need a hug or someone to tell you everything is going to be ok.A hug shows love, that someone cares.
4. Habang patuloy kang umaasa sa isang bagay na imposible, araw-araw mo lang masasaktan ang sarili mo.
Never cling on something impossible. There are some instances in our lives that we will be forced to decide to move on from a situation rather than to hold on to something that will ultimately hurt and stop us from achieving what we envisioned for ourselves in life.
5. Hindi sa lahat ng panahon, may taong sasama, iintindi at magpapakatanga sayo. Kaya dapat, matuto kang magpahalaga.
One thing we must make certain we do while we still can is to spend time with the ones we love, show how important they are, make every second count. Because there is going to be a point in time in which they will be gone from your life, or you will be gone from theirs, and living with the regret of not being the person that you wanted to be for them is a hard thing to live with.
6. Sa buhay na to may mga nakalaan para sa’yo. Hindi mo kailangan maghanap, hindi mo kailangan mamili. The right person will come. At the right time and at the right place.
Life is full of crazy experiences, and this is true especially in our love lives if we take an honest look at them as well. Many times we don’t end up with the person that we may have always thought we would end our lives with. Sometimes the first person we love isn’t the right fit for us, but he or she is definitely a big teaching tool that we use to gauge our experiences for almost forever.
True love isn’t only based on the things that two people go through together, but it is also based on how real and how hard two people work at loving each other. Love is a difficult emotion for many to handle because though it is easy to fall in love with someone, it is very hard to maintain that love for the rest of a couple’s lifetime.