Tagalog Relationship Love Quotes
We are all hooked to tagalog love quotes, love quotes which inspires us to love more each and every day. That’s why we gathered some of the most Inspiring Tagalog Love Quotes for you!
1. Kapag iniwan ka ng mahal mo, huwag kang umiyak! Instead, ngumiti ka at ipakita mo sa kanya na kaya mong tumayo kahit wala siya.
If he leaves you, let him. It’s his loss, not yours. Don’t shed tears for someone who hurts you. Don’t feel sorry if you fail when you do your best. You should not be stupid to fall in love for someone who’s stupid enough not to fall for someone as special as you. Never force a key into a wrong lock, you will only end up breaking the door. And the door is your heart. If a man choses another woman over you, let him go. Just think of him like a season, that came and went.
2. Mahalin mo ang taong tatanggap ng nakaraan mo. Madalang lang ang mga taong ganyan. Baka kasi pag dumating ang bukas may kaagaw ka ng iba.
Love someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are. Finding someone who truly understands you and accepts your flaws in all is a blessing in disguise.
3. Kung mababaw ang dahilan ko kung bakit MINAHAL kita. LALALIMAN ko ang DAHILAN kung bakit tayo MAGTATAGAL.
True love knows no reason. If you love someone because of their physical looks, like having a beautiful hair, pretty face or handsome etc. it is not love at all. It is just an admiration. True love don’t need any reason. It just happen in a single snap of a finger or in just a blink of an eye.
4. Kakambal ng sarap ang hirap. Asawa ng lungkot ang saya. Bago ka magmahal, ihanda mo ang sarili na masaktan.
If you’re not ready to cry, if you’re not ready to take the risk, if you’re not ready to feel the pain, then you’re not ready to fall in love. Fall but do not stumble, be constant but not too persistent, share and never be unfair. Understand and try not to demand, hurt but keep the pain. Love is like a knife. It can stab the heart or it can carve wonderful images into the soul that always last for a lifetime.
5. Sa pag-ibig, hindi mahalaga ang natatanggap mo, kundi ang naibibigay mo.
In the world of love, you must always consider not what you could get from your loved one, but the things you can give to him or her. You must constantly aim to give him or her the love he or she deserves and that you should always think of what you can do to prove him or her of your love.
6. Ang PAGHIHINALA ang mga ANAY na dahan-dahang sumisira sa isang RELASYON.
Suspicion produces termites that slowly damage and harm a relationship. Try to get rid of negative thoughts and learn to trust one another. Discuss with your partner the issue that you want to be enlightened with. Communication is a good strengthening power in a relationship. Make it a habit to talk with your girlfriend or boyfriend whenever there are issues concerning your relationship.