Relationships are always an important part of life. Get lots and lots of Tagalog Relationship Quotes here, these quotes give you an insight into the mind of your boyfriend/girlfriend, and will help you strengthen your relationship.
1. Ang matalinong tao ay alam kung paano magmahal. Pero ang mas matalinong tao ay alam kung sino ang dapat mahalin.
Don’t fall in love with someone who says the right things, fall in love with someone who does the right things. Love the people who treat you right and have compassion for the ones who don’t. The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. The right person gives you these things because they love you.
2. Pumasok ka sa relasyon kapag handa ka na, Hindi para may maipakita kang may kapalit na siya.
We fall in love without ever actually being in love. “Falling into infatuation” would be more fitting terminology, but not quite as poetic. How many people do you know who “relationship jump?” They go from one relationship immediately into another without really mourning the loss of the last relationship – or even thinking through the mistakes they previously made. It’s like they think being alone is a disease that must be avoided at all costs, even if it means picking the wrong person again.
3. Minsan ang LOVE parang pag-giGYM, kailangan mo tiisin yung sakit para lang mag-workout!
You need to endure everything for the sake of love; coz if you don’t you might lose it in just a blink of an eye. If your relationship really matters to you, no matter how hard the situation is you’ll find ways to make it last.
4. Ang gusto lang naman kasi naming babae eh yung mag EFFORT kayong mga lalaki.
For girls, effort is a must. When someone loves you, you will know it. If someone cares about you, they will find a way to be with you. If they do not, they’ll make excuses. Sometimes they won’t even be sure whether or not they love you, so you’ll see them going back and forth trying to figure it out. Love is not something that requires brain work. It is not a riddle to be solved or a mystery to be uncovered. It just simply is, and we just have to let it be, or not be, naturally.
5. In LOVE, you have to GIVE and TAKE. Di pwedeng ikaw yung bigay ng bigay at kuha ng kuha. Kasi ang true love ‘di selfish.
Every relationship needs give and take between two people to truly be a relationship. The term “give and take” is not new. It’s a simple idea that says that to have a productive and satisfying relationship you can’t just do all the taking or all the giving all the time. One-sided relationships have a devastating effect on your self-esteem.
6. Sa RELASYON kung may problema man dapat “PAG-USAPAN” kasi hindi solusyon ang “PAG-IIWASAN”.
When problems arise in a relationship, couples are often told they need to “communicate” – or talk to each other. In many cases, however, couples do not know how to talk about problems and communication only makes the situation worse.