Bagyo Quotes | Inspire Quotes for Philippines
list of nine organizations to which you can contribute, below:
- The United Nations World Food Programme: The WFP has set up an online donation page that will help rush food and resources to the regions affected.
- The Philippine Red Cross: Donations will help mobilize teams on the ground with rescue and relief efforts.
- UNICEF: Donations will help children gain access to medical supplies and clean drinking water. “Safe drinking water can be impossible to find after such a massive natural disaster. And without it, a child will drink whatever water she can find, no matter how dirty or diseased. That drink can quickly lead to diarrhea, disease and death,” UNICEF president Caryl M. Stern said.
- World Vision: World Vision is working to get food and resources to those in evacuation shelters.
- Catholic Relief Services: CRS is helping with the storm’s aftermath by getting supplies and staff into the area.
- Salvation Army: Donate online for the Salvation Army’s relief efforts, or text TYPHOON to 80888 to immediately donate $10.
- Save the Children: Donations will help children and families in the Philippines, Laos and Vietnam. Ten percent of every donation will go toward preparing for any future disasters in the area.
- Habitat for Humanity: Donations will help create shelter-repair kits for families rebuilding their homes.
- GlobalMedic: The Canadian organization is working to get clean water to victims.
(Visited 1,236 times, 1 visits today)