Tagalog Quotes about Moving On
Why cling on to something that cannot be changed? With rankling thoughts of the past, we unknowingly encroach upon the joys of the present. Change is inevitable, and the sooner we accept the truth, the better. If you are finding it difficult to let go, read these moving on quotes and sayings. Find the inspiration to let go of bitter memories. The light at the end of the tunnel will always bring you to a brighter tomorrow. Let these collections of Tagalog Quotes about Moving On touch your heart as you move on from that bad relationship.
1. Hindi lahat ng nakaraan binabalikan yung iba kailangan na talagang kalimutan kasi baka pag binalikan mo pa masaktan ka nanaman.
Once you’ve made the decision to move on, don’t look back. You will never find your future in the rear view mirror credit. Don’t waste your time looking back for what you have lost; move on for life wasn’t meant to be traveled backwards. Move forward and forget the bad memories that cause you pain.
2. Minsan yang pag momove on nay an, mas matagal pa kesa sa relationship.
Moving on nowadays is longer than having a relationship. Well, we have nothing to with that. Just deal with it. People don’t stay in your life forever. Maybe he came in, you loved him, you learned from him, and now there’s nothing more for him to teach you.
3. Mas madaling mag move on kung mag focus ka muna sa mga taong nagmamahal sayo. Hindi yung mag fofocus ka sa taong mahal mo pero di ka mahal.
It’s very hard to move on, but once you do, you’ll realize it’s the best decision you’ve ever made. Focus on someone who willingly gave his/her heart to you. Sometimes you just have to forget about that person you once loved and never loved you back and move on.
4. Ang paglimot sa taong mahal mo ay parang pagbangon sa umaga na may pasok. Mahirap pero kailangan.
It happens to everyone as they fall in love and get hurt. You find the right person you thought they were, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
5. Kung mahal ka talaga niya, dapat hindi ka nya balikan. Dahil sa simula pa lang, dapat hindi ka niya iniwan.
Lots of things can be fixed. Things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed, because they should not be fixed. You’re aboard a ship setting sail, and the other person has joined the inland circus, or is boarding a different ship, and you just can’t be with each other anymore. Because you shouldn’t be.
6. Kahit na hindi mo balikan ang nakaraan, babalik at babalik ng kusa yan hangga’t hindi mo binibitawan.
What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lesson is always moving on. It’s okay to look back and think of fond memories but keep moving forward.
7. Yung feeling na gusto mo na mag move on pero tuwing naaalala mo ang inyong pinagsamahan, namimiss mo sya.
Missing someone who probably haven’t think about you, hard right? But don’t worry a lot of things can change and it can happen. Time will come and you’ll move on from all of it and things will be boring again, until a meddlesome person comes along and make your life exciting again.
Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life.