True love is meeting your soul mate that God made only for you, loving them and being satisfy to spend the rest of this life and the life after death with that person. Here are some Tagalog Quotes about Relationship to inspire and help you and your partner understand the meaning of true love. Whichever quote you choose to use, it will change your life positively and take your relationship to greater heights.
1. Tumitibay ang RELASYON kung hawak-kamay kayo sa LAHAT ng panahon.
If both of you managed to hold hands while facing life’s challenges, your relationship will surely gets stronger. You will both realize the importance of that relationship and you will surely treasure every moment together. Try to prove to everyone that you will support each other despite of difficulties in life.
2. Ang matalinong tao ay alam kung paano magmahal. Pero ang mas matalinong tao ay alam kung sino ang dapat mahalin.
It’s very difficult to find a perfect person, as there is no one having all the characteristics we wish him to have. But we can dream of a perfect relationship. Your boyfriend is perfect when he knows everything about you, knows what you want and does anything with you, even if he thinks these are some stupid things. So don’t look for the perfect boyfriend, you will be happier if he will always be with you and doing anything together.
3. Kakambal ng sarap ang hirap. Asawa ng lungkot ang saya. Bago ka magmahal, ihanda mo ang sarili na masaktan.
Before you fall in love, be ready for all the consequences. There are certain challenges that you can encounter face to face once you enter in a relationship. Be prepared for all things you may meet along the way. Always bear in mind that in every joy you have in your hands comes great barriers that will try to hinder happiness. But if you manage to defeat all these negative aspects, I can assure you that you and your partner will have a strong relationship that will last even for a lifetime.
4. Sa isang relasyon hindi pwedeng ikaw lang ng ikaw ang tumatanggap kaya nga may kasabihang “give and take.”
In the world of love, you must always consider not what you could get from your loved one, but the things you can give to him or her. You must constantly aim to give him or her the love he or she deserves and that you should always think of what you can do to prove him or her of your love.
5. Kapag may nang-agaw ng mahal mo, pabayaan mo na sila. Kasi di naman yan maaagaw kung di magpapaagaw eh. Chill ka lang.
Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but truth is it’s not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn’t give up on them.
6. Ang RELASYON ay parang mga ILAW sa isang sasakyan, kailangan na parehong nakasindi. Kapag isa lang kasi ang nakailaw, aakalain ng makakasalubong mo… SINGLE ka.
You and your partner should work together to get the most out of your relationship. Both of you should make all efforts in order for that relationship to work out. Besides, if you or your partner neglects your connection, for example, people around you don’t see you together for quite some time, they might think you are not getting along smoothly.
7. Ang RELASYON ay parang mga pakpak, kapag hindi gumagalaw ng sabay, tiyak na babagsak.
Do you and your partner complement each other? If not, better work things out. Both of you should act as one and must have the coordination that matches each other’s decision. Remember that you are one and should act as one.
A relationship is considered to be two people in love. When a relationship is formed, a set of unauthorized vows are given. Trust, love, honor and obey are some of those vows. A relationship is broken because one of those vows are not taken into consideration. When two people separate and no longer in love, the vows are broken and a sense of freedom comes to mind.