A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. Being on a heart break is never been easy. Letting go of the one you love — especially after weeks, months or even years of accumulating treasured memories — can feel like tearing yourself in two. So whether you’re ready to move on or still feeling a little raw from your emotions, here are some of the most heartbreaking quotes to get you through it.
1. Never cry for the person, who hurts you. Just smile and say, thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better than you.
Don’t cry for someone who doesn’t even deserve your tears. Every ending has a beginning, it is when you choose to teach what you have learned, to accept what you have lost, to smile from what you have cried and to realize that life is still beautiful even if you have been hurt by someone else. Because in every dissapointments, something better will come along.
2. Strength of character isn’t always about how much you can handle before you break, it’s also about how much you can handle after you’ve broken.
Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. It has been said that time heals all wounds. The truth is that time does not heal anything. Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.
3. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.
To be forgotten by someone doesn’t mean you should also forget yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn’t mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only one person has forgotten you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person’s opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God.
4. There are things we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
Most relationships tend to fail. Not because the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one was being loved too much, and the other wasn’t being loved enough. If things get complicated between the two of you, learn to let go.
5. There is no way, words or how much tears you cried to describe how a broken heart feels. Trust me.
We hurt so much because we have lost a part of ourselves. If we have loved much, we must have given much also, and when everything’s over, we feel as though we have lost everything.
6. Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us. Even if it is killing us to let go.
Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye to someone who was dearest for you.
7. It’s unbelievable how fast people can change. One day, you mean everything. The next day, you don’t exist anymore.
We have to accept the fact that even the closest person in our heart can change. At the beginning, you mean the worl to him. Time flies and so his feelings. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave than try to hurt yourself by putting it back together.
No one is immune from a broken heart. At some time in our lives someone hurts us, or we hurt them, and we feel like rolling into a little ball on the floor in a heap of tears. Your heart will at times be trampled on, used and abused, and taken for granted. However, once you start to accept the fact that the heart was made to feel both joy and pain, it will become easier for you to deal with any heartbreak. . The good news is the heart does heal. And we can find the courage to love again.